Kate B.




Kate was pretty and colorful. She was funny and smart. 

Kate had a friend name Minerva. Minerva was always worried. They went to school together. 

They had a PIA. Their teacher, Genevieve, passed out the PIAs. When they started the PIA, an alien sat next to Kate. At math, Genevieve told them their grades. The alien did better than them! 

One day Genevieve said, “We are going to have two prizes today. One is that a fashion designer is coming to our class. Two is that we will have the aquarium come to us.”

“What!” said the class. 

The fashion designer walked in. 

Kate said, “Hiiiiiiiiiii.” 

“My name is Kalea,” said the designer. 

“Here comes the aquarium,” said the teacher. 

Foooosh. Kalea became stranded on a safety boat. 

“No, not my pretty dress!” Kalea cried.

“I’ll save you,” said Minerva. 

Minerva jumped out of the water and saved Kalea. 

When Minerva saved Kalea, Minerva said, “Please don’t eat me.” 

“Thank you for saving me,” said Kalea. 

Minerva saw a bee. She said, “Don’t rip me open, bee!”

 One day Kalea said, “I would like to live with you.” 

“Yay!” Kate screamed. 

And then we had the best life ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment